Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent
Designed with two bedrooms and a communal area, the Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent from Trail Outdoor Leisure is a top choice for group and family camping. The double-skin tent has a new and improved design with tougher zippers on the entrance doors and exclusive Dark Zone Bedrooms which substantially block out sunlight to enjoy a longer, more relaxing sleep.
Excellent Rain Protection
The tent features watertight taped seams and a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm for superior rain protection, making it a top choice for camping during the spring, summer, or early autumn.
2 Spacious Bedrooms
The Hartland has two bedrooms which are big enough to accommodate double airbeds. Each room has a sewn-in groundsheet, zip-lock door, air vents, and pockets for your valuables.
Small Communal Area
It also has a small communal area in the middle of the bedrooms to socialise when it rains. The area doesn’t have a sewn-in groundsheet, though a separate PE groundsheet is included.
Dark Zone Bedrooms
Dark Zone Bedrooms block out up to 90% more light than last year’s tent. This prevents you being rudely awoken by the morning sunshine to improve the quality and length of your sleep.
Keeps Things Cool
The bedrooms also absorb less sunlight, helping to keep them cooler in warmer weather. Vents with curtains on the roof and door allow you to regulate the amount of light required.
The entrance door can be propped open using the poles provided to turn it into a sunshade. This helps to improve air flow and allow sunlight into the tent without it getting hot and stuffy.
The Hartland’s double wall design consists of a durable 201T polyester flysheet with breathable polyester inner sheets to provide excellent insulation while reducing condensation.
Easy to Pitch
Pitching the tent is easy with just four fibreglass poles and sleeves to thread them into. Reinforced peg points and Hi-Vis guy lines help to keep it strong and stable in windy weather.
Carry Bag Included
An oversized bag allows you to easily pack the Hartland away. When packed inside the bag, it weighs 6kg with handle to comfortably carry. Steel pegs and pitch instructions are included.
- Hartland 4 Man 2 Room Tent by Trail
- Double-Skin: 210T polyester flysheet, breathable inner
- Reinforced waterproof taped seams
- 3000mm Hydrostatic Head for rain protection
- 2 x Dark Zone Bedrooms to significantly block out sunlight
- Block out up to 90% more light than last year’s Hartland
- Mesh vents with removable curtains
- Storage pockets to store valuables
- Communal area with a separate PE groundsheet
- Zip-lock entrance door with poles to turn into a sunshade
- Pre-attached hi-visibility guy lines for wind-resistance
- Full set of steel pegs and pitch instructions included
- Oversized bag to easily pack away and carry
- Pitched size of tent: L420cm x W210cm x H140/115cm
- Size of bedrooms: L150cm x W200cm x H140/115cm
- Size of communal area: L120cm x W200cm x H140cm
- Size of tent in bag: L58cm x W21cm x H21cm
- Weighs approximately 6kg when stored in bag
- Double-skin tent is perfect for family camping with 2 double bedrooms to sleep 4 people, a small communal area, and an entrance sunshade
- Reinforced taped seams and 3000mm Hydrostatic Head for greater rain protection – perfect for spring, summer, and early autumn camping
- Dark Zone Bedrooms have sewn-in groundsheets and block out 90% more light than previous tents to enhance the quality and length of your sleep
- Communal area DOESN’T have a sewn-in groundsheet, but does include a separate PE groundsheet which covers MOST of the floor space
- Measures L420cm x W210cm x H140/115cm when pitched, and includes an oversized bag to easily store and carry on camping adventures
Promotion: Extra 10% when you sign up
FREE UK Standard Delivery - 2-3 Working Days
Express Delivery £4.99 - 1-2 Working Days
What You Need to Know
Waterproof (3000mm Hydrostatic Head)
2 x 2 person â€˜Dark Zoneâ€™ bedrooms
Central living area and storage area
2 x King Poles to create sun canopy
Size of tent: L420cm x W210cm x H140cm
Bedroom: L120cm x W210cm x H115cm
Living area: L150cm x W 200cm x H115cm
Oversized bag to easily store and carry
All dimensions are approx.