Dome Shelter With Sides
Great for outdoor events and camping trips, this Dome Shelter from Trail provides fantastic shelter from the sun and rain. Plus, it has a removable sides to customise in a variety of ways.
Strong, Stable & Spacious
The shelter has crossover fibreglass poles for the strongest support and roof poles for extra height. When pitched, it has a large geodesic structure and measures 3.5m x 3.5m x 2.3m.
Excellent Rain Protection
Rain protection is provided by a PU coating, waterproof taped seams, and a 2000mm hydrostatic head. A floor valence with peg points helps to protect the interior from draughts.
Shields from UV Rays
Rain isn’t the only thing the shelter provides protection from. Because its 185T polyester material is rated UPF50+, it also delivers excellent protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Additional Key Features
The shelter also has an air vent to aid ventilation, side storage pockets to store the removable sides, and pre-tied reinforced guy lines and extra peg points for superior wind-resistance.
Oversized Travel Bag
The shelter also comes with a handy travel bag with handles to carry the gazebo wherever you go. Because the bag is oversized, the shelter is an absolute breeze to pack away.
Removable Side Panels
The shelter features pre-fitted zipped side panels with an outer facing mesh and zipped rollaway inner sunshade panels. If required, all panels can be fully unzipped and removed.
Easy Roll Away Design
You can also partially unzip the panels, roll them away, and secure them using loops and toggles. This saves you having to fully remove them when you’re customising the gazebo.
Customise in Multiple Ways
By taking the sunshade panels down and leaving the mesh panels up, you can increase the ventilation inside the shelter while retaining privacy and keeping pesky insects at bay.
Create Easy Access Points
Take down one, two, three, or all four sides to create easy access points. Alternatively, you can mix and match, so some sides are shaded, some sides are mesh, and some sides are open.
- 185T polyester (PU coated)
- Waterproof taped seams
- UPF50+ for UV protection
- 2000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Pre-fitted zipped side panels
- Outer facing mesh
- Rollaway inner sunshade panels
- All panels can be fully removable
- Pre-tied reinforced guy lines
- Extra peg points for stability
- Interior storage pockets
- Roof vent to aid ventilation
- Oversized travel bag
- Size: L3.5m x W3.5m x H2.3m
- Bag: L70cm x W19cm x H19cm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Delivers exceptional protection from the sun, wind, and rain with a floor valence, waterproof taped seams, 2000mm Hydrostatic Head, and UPF50+ rating
- Perfect for garden parties, outdoor events, and camping with a 12.25m² interior to accommodate a pop up bar, trestle tables, chairs, and more
- Strong and sturdy when pitched with a crossover fibreglass poles, roof poles for extra height, and pre-fitted guy lines and peg points for wind-resistance
- Pre-attached zipped side panels with outer facing mesh and zipped roll away inner sunshade panels (all panels can be fully removed if you require)
- Customisable in a variety of ways – take down one, two, three, or all four sides, or leave some sides up as sunshade panels and some sides up as mesh
Powderham, Devon, UK
What You Need to Know
PU Coated 185T Polyester
UPF50+ for UV protection
2000mm Hydrostatic Head
4 x Multi-Functional Side Panels
Oversized travel bag
Size: L3.5m x W3.5m x H2.3m
Bag: L70cm x W19cm x H19cm
All dimensions are approx.